Updates at a Glance
Keeping You Safe
The entire chalet is deep-cleaned before and after every booking.
- All bed linens are washed with disinfecting detergent and bleach
- All washrooms are fully disinfected
- Area rugs are washed with a disinfecting detergent
- All surfaces within reach are wiped with disinfectant
It is recommended that you bring disinfecting wipes or spray with you and frequently disinfect surfaces.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Quebec government has requested that anyone traveling from outside the area avoids visiting local establishments.
Food and drinks, and anything you need during your stay should be purchased near home and brought to the chalet.
With fewer local activities available to our guests, we’ve decided to add a few new amenities to the property. Additions include:
- Lounge area on the front deck – 2 sectional sofas, large umbrella, tables
- Longer dock with sitting area and ladder
- 2 Stand-up Paddle Boards (SUPs)
- 1 Adult Kayak
- 2 Kids’ Kayaks
- 1 Canoe
- Life Jackets
- 17′ Inflatable Water Trampoline
- Volleyball / Badminton Net
- Laser-type Sailboat